Wednesday, May 25, 2011
40 things I love about Oman #40 Finally!
It's all about the number 40! The Sultan came to power, the year I was born! Forty Glorious years indeed. In my 40 years, I have truly lived; 40 years ago I shocked the doctors who were expecting a still-born baby. I have lived; through an earthquake, bombings, and a hurricane! Some things you may not know about me; I have visited 18 countries (not counting airports!) and lived in 8 of those. One of my homes was in a South American jungle. I hold two different passports and feel I am fully neither. I do not know where my earthly home truly is and will have an accent wherever I go!
It has been fun journey, traveling through memories of Oman. In Oman reside people from over 65 nations of the world-that's where I feel most at home-living in a multicultural place. I hope that within 40 days, we will all be back in Oman and then myarabianlife blog will be live! Thanks for journeying with me..
Labels: Things I love about Oman
bombings,
earthquake,
home,
hurricane,
multi-cultural,
passports,
The Sultan
