Thursday, March 13, 2014

Scottish ramblings..part 1

Last summer, we escaped the Ramadan heat! Thanks to my generous Gran, the Kiddos and I were able to breathe some fresh air and see some real greenery. I miss my homeland. I miss my family more. It is one of the hardest thing about living overseas. Yet the times we are together are more meaningful and filled with memories of days out exploring. I nickname my Mum, Enid Blyton! For those who grew up with the Famous Five stories or Secret Seven, will know that they are always on Adventures. It's like that when I get to go home. I love it. Breathing in fresh air, eyes hurting because the grass is SO green and smelling the rain!

 Here are some photos from one of our walking adventures..









The Famous Five (with me behind the camera!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.