| Our living room with Arabic seating is a little bare! |
It's been a month since we arrived back here. We are still surrounded by boxes and nowhere to put stuff until we can get some wardrobes, bookshelves and the like. It won't feel truly home 'til there is carpet under my feet (but that's just me!) The floors are stone which makes the place seem cold even though its in the 90's most days!
The weekend days here are Thursday & Friday (the Holy Day). We took some time off from unpacking this weekend to visit a beach not far from us. We had the whole beach to ourselves-probably because no-one was crazy enough to go out in 90 degree heat at 9am! The sun got hotter after an hour and the sand began to burn our feet! Still, the Kiddos had fun swimming in the Arabian Gulf while I got to comb the beach for shells-one of my favorite things to do. It's been a long time since I have seen my Sweet so relaxed, smiling & teasing the Kiddos in the water.
Our family routine is finally coming together and its feels good to begin to feel like we are settling.
| The whole beach to ourselves! |
I love your arabic seating. I wish my living room looked like that!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad I won't be expected to sit on your seating - I would never get up again! It looks good though.
ReplyDelete