Thursday, July 21, 2011

No longer homeless!

At last my Sweet has found a house for us. In a couple of weeks we will finally get to join him in Oman! This has been a long time in coming but will be worth the wait. It has been hard to live in limbo, not having a place we can call home. I cannot wait to unpack and make our house a home.
We have been blessed in many ways. This is the house that we looked at a while back but the landlord would not come down in rent and wanted 6 months upfront rent. We had to say no. Yet a few days ago he called and said he really wanted us to rent the house so to name our terms! Boldly my Sweet asked for 3 months upfront and monthly from then on. The landlord said yes! Paying monthly rent is unheard of, usually it is 6-12 months upfront.
There is lots to be thankful for. We will be close to the place where my Sweet teaches and there is a huge empty lot in front of our house which eventually be a park. I am still pinching myself that this is really real!


I get to wake up to this view each morning. Feeling very overwhelmed, in a good way, for how blessed I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.