Now that the temperatures are in the 70's F/20's C we are enjoying winter here. It's no fun swimming in 120F/40C degree weather. When people see us they expect us to have tans! The last few years My Sweet's job has meant we have not have had the time or energy to enjoy the beauty of this country as much as we would have liked.
Now that My Sweet is in a different job, and are feeling more settled, we are getting to enjoy the cooler weather.
Every other year we have visited this beautiful beach. For a few Dollars we can get a day pass and enjoy views like this..
I can't remember the last time I sunbathed and relaxed! Due to it being a private beach the Kiddos and I can wear swimming gear and not offend anyone. Only a 20 minute drive from our house, we should do this more often while the weather allows..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.