Saturday, March 30, 2013

Has it really been that long...?

I have been out of touch the past few months. But it was shocking to see that I haven't blogged since November! It's been a rough few months. The end of 2012 and the first 3 months of 2013 have been crazy. In some good ways and some not so good.
My Sweet's work schedule has gone into a new phase which has taking some adjusting. I used to blog in the evenings but now his schedule means he is home more during that time. I love to blog, but I love the time with my Sweet more!
I have been really sick again. Two bouts of the flu before the New Year and then a double whammy of bacterial infections that are hopefully about cleared up. The residual affect of multiple antibiotics (which if I hadn't taken would have left me with sepsis) has flared up my old stomach issues that had been stable for a while. Yuk.
I haven't had the time or the energy with homeschooling to do much but teach and crash at the end of the day. However, there have been lots of good days in between. I feel like renaming the blog, mycrazyarabianlife, as that's how it has felt the past few months.
Slowly my energy is returning. I have had some great days and some amazing photos to share in between the not so good. I left my last blog post with a promise of views from our trip down the green mountain, or Jebel Akhdar  in Arabic. Here is to hopefully blogging more...it's good to be back!

Down the mountain we go..
The camera can't capture the size or beauty of the mountain range..
So vast..
Unusual peaks
Close to the bottom of the mountain
Villages at the foot of the mountains!

The Nizwa Fort at the beginning/end of the mountain road

The villages



Love my Palm Trees!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.