Friday, June 24, 2011

Waiting..

It's hard waiting for all the details of our move to come together. It seems like it a life time since we have all been together in the one country, in our own home. The last few years have had what can be called "Valley" experiences; illness, miscarriage, saying goodbye to friends. I will always remember a wise man reminding me that valleys are not valleys without mountains.
What great imagery!


I have climbed this mountain many times!


I am hoping this next move will be like standing on the peak of a mountain, knowing that the climb to the top has been worth it. I am looking forward to being together as a family, unpacking our shipment after 18 months in storage, setting up a home again and finally unpacking our well used suitcases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.