So..I had a dream the other night..that my camera which broke on Christmas Eve was miraculously fixed! Dreams are funny things because the feeling of the dream sometimes lasts for a while after I wake up. Yes. There have been times, I admit, when I have been mad at my Sweet for something he did or didn't do in my dream! Poor guy. Anyway. Like a complete fool I picked up my camera in the real world and suddenly it was working. I laughed for a long time. We will see how long the camera lasts before another zoom error but for now I am very happy!
Immediately I had to find something, anything, that I could photo to blog about. Here it is!
My Sweet has been suffering with severe back pain. We had to take a trip to the nearest E.R./Casualty as the pain got so severe.Thankfully we are less than a 5 minute drive from a new hospital. Having been to some truly horrible hospitals in other countries, it hard to know what to expect. They were brilliant. Fixed my Sweet's pain, took X-rays, ran tests and did a thorough job of reaching a diagnosis the same day (muscle spasm) and had him come in everyday for the past week for physio. All for less than $200/100 pounds. I feel very thankful for the care shown by the doctors and the fact that we can even get reimbursed 90% of the bill from being resident here! The hospital lobby even had a proper coffee shop, clean bathrooms with toilet paper (will blog about this in another post!) and my Sweet was seen within a half hour of arrival! Very impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.